Reports

ReliefWeb results

Malawi

Organising the lesson for life in Malawi

...young people are the nation's window of hope in the fight against HIV/AIDS.' (UNICEF) Malawi has a very high HIV prevalence rate currently estimated at 14.5% for all Malawians, however the prevalence rate among youth is 10% leaving 90%…

Format:
News and Press Release
Source:
GMC
Posted:
21 Mar 2011

Angola

Update of Angolan Global Movement for Children

Angolan GMC-Say Yes for Children Activity Update: Over 20,000 Angolan children, women and men - including the President of the National Assembly and all Members of Parliament - have voted to "Say Yes for Children", as part of Angola's Global Movement…

Format:
News and Press Release
Source:
GMC
Posted:
21 Mar 2011

ReliefWeb filters

Powered by ReliefWeb

2 documents found